Natural Gas Vehicle and Station Awareness Training for Permian Basin First Responders.
The West Texas Energy Consortium is sponsoring this training along with ATMOS Energy and Freedom CNG.
When: Wednesday, April 19, 2017: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm.
Thursday, April 20, 2017: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm.
Atmos Energy & Freedom CNG Station
Where: On behalf of Freedom CNG, please join us for a series of natural gas vehicle and station awareness trainings for the Permian Basin first responders.
Attendees will learn:
• Review of chemical and physical properties of natural gas
• Overview on natural gas vehicles and stations
• Scenario based firefighting techniques for CNG/ LNG
• Pipeline Damage Prevention
• Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Demonstration
• Compressed Natural Gas Station Tour
Why: More than 9,500 natural gas vehicles travel the Texas highways.
There are close to 100 public natural gas stations across the State with 3 in Midland alone.
For more information about Freedom CNG, please visit: http://www.freedom-cng.com
Contact: Susan M. Shifflett 979/270-2045 email@example.com